The long-awaited Xiaomi Mi A2, running on pure Android, seems to be presented on July 25th. This is reported by the publication PhoneArena. It is expected that the premiere will take place in Spain, where last week the international debut of the Xiaomi Mi NoteBook Air 13 took place.
Xiaomi Mi A2 should become a global version of the smartphone Xiaomi Mi 6X, which was shown in April. The main difference is that the novelty will work without the proprietary shell MIUI 10 on pure Android on the Android One program. The concept of Android One implies that smartphones running on it receive only a clean OS from Google without additional software add-ons from the manufacturer, and OS updates will come to them much faster, and vendor support will take longer.
Specifications Xiaomi Mi A2
- Processor: Snapdragon 660
- Memory: 4/6 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB of ROM
- Display: 5.99 inches with Full HD +
- The main camera: dual 12 + 20 Mp, Sony IMX486 sensors and Sony IMX376, respectively, aperture f / 1.75
- Front camera: 20 megapixels with Sony IMX376 sensor
- Battery: 3010 mAh with support for fast charging
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
It is not known whether Xiaomi will add a chip to the NFC smartphone for contactless payment. The cost of Xiaomi Mi A2 remains unknown, Xiaomi Mi 6X at the start cost of 253 dollars.
Xiaomi Mi A2 on pure Android can submit July 25