Some smartphones manufacturers are in trouble because of burning or even exploding of the battery. This time the Xiaomi Mi A1 became the “victim” of this story. The smartphone exploded during the charging next to the sleeping owner.
Since the device was in a protective case that softened the explosion. There were no serious consequences for the user. The exact cause of the explosion of the smartphone is a battery.
It is reported that Xiaomi has already been informed about the incident, but so far they have not reacted to it.
Leave a Reply