Samsung S8 back glass replacement: The new flagship of the eighth generation of Korean smartphones Samsung Galaxy surprised and pleased not only with its enhanced functionality, but also completely updated appearance. The smartphone received a unique, curved on both sides widescreen screen, enclosed in a durable wear-resistant case of tempered glass Gorilla Glass 5 with a mini frame of aviation aluminium Alcoa Power Plate. Also, manufacturers have taken care of protecting the novelty from dust and water – the degree of protection of the smartphone complies with the IP68 standard.
However, despite attempts to protect the case with heavy-duty glass, the flagship, like the previous models of the line, remained very sensitive to mechanical loads. “Small” overall dimensions (148.9 x 68.1 × 8 mm) of the smartphone caused frequent falls, which seriously deform the rear glass panel. With such damage, you can not operate the gadget, so you need to urgently contact the SP to replace the rear window of the Galaxy S8.
When do I need to replace the Galaxy S8 back cover?
Samsung s8 back glass replacement: The manufacturer tried to maximally protect the new model from various mechanical damages, using as a material for the body of a new generation of tempered glass. But, unfortunately, this did not help to protect the back cover of the device from cracks and chips that appear as a result of the blows and falls of the smartphone on a tile or other hard surface.
However, such problems could be partially avoided. Most users, ignoring the requirements and recommendations of the manufacturer for use, use a gadget without a cover. Accordingly, after the phone calls on the asphalt, the glass cover, even the most durable, has little chance of remaining whole. Also, except for the appearance of small and deep cracks, the consequences of non-compliance with the rules of operation are:
- Infringement of tightness of the case. Penetrating through small and large cracks in the panel, the smallest particles of dust and moisture accumulating inside the case, provoking the oxidation and failure of the internal components of the device (battery, controller, speaker, microphone and others).
- Accompanying breakdowns (damage to the display module, trains, side buttons, battery, camera, microphone, etc.), which, if untimely access to specialists can cause a partial or complete failure of the phone.
If as a result of a serious mechanical damage:
- on the back panel, there were cracks and chips,
- the phone began to work intermittently,
- the case is strongly deformed,
You need to immediately call the service centre to replace the Galaxy S8 case! A timely appeal to specialists will prevent additional breakdowns of the smartphone, saving your time and money.
Samsung s8 back glass replacement
- 10 0%