The Finnish company HMD Global decided not to leave the Nokia X6 smartphone exclusive to China, where it was introduced in mid-May. The company officially announced that the device will enter the international market, but already under the name Nokia 6.1 Plus.
The first international sales of Nokia 6.1 Plus will begin on July 19, and the first country will be Hong Kong. A little later, the smartphone will reach the rest of the world. It is not announced in which countries it will be sold, but you can expect that it will be all the countries in which Nokia is already officially represented.
Recall that Nokia 6.1 Plus (Nokia X6) is made in a glass case with a metal frame in the base. On the back, there is a dual module of the main camera and a fingerprint scanner. The front panel is a frameless screen with a 19: 9 aspect ratio and a cut-out for a talking speaker, front camera and sensors.
Specifications Nokia 6.1 Plus
- Processor: Snapdragon 636
- Memory: 4/6 GB of RAM and 32/64 GB of ROM
- Display: 5.8 inches with a 19: 9 aspect ratio and a FullHD +
- The main camera: a dual module of 16 + 5 Mp, with apertures f / 2.0 and f / 2.2 respectively, support for artificial intelligence
- Front camera: 16 megapixels with aperture f / 2.0, the ability to unlock the face
- Battery: 3060 mAh with support for fast charging
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
In China, Nokia 6.1 Plus (Nokia X6) is sold from 200 dollars. The international price is not yet called, but it is expected that it will be slightly higher than the Chinese one.
Nokia 6.1 Plus (Nokia X6) will enter the international market on July 19
Syed Arslan is a senior review and News writer at 1review2day, focusing on upcoming smart devices. He previously worked for Fortune Magazine, and he has 4 years of experience. He loves testing out new gadgets and complaining about them. He is the ghost of all failed Kickstarters. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org