The Finnish company HMD Global, which owns the Nokia brand, officially introduced the Nokia 6.1 Plus smartphone. As expected, the device became a global version of the Nokia X6, which was introduced in mid-May and was sold only in China. The device will enter the markets of other countries, the first of which was Hong Kong, where sales will begin on July 24.
The main difference between Nokia 6.1 Plus and the Chinese version was the work on the Android One program, which implies the installation of pure Android without branded shells on the smartphone and increased support for OS updates. The design has completely migrated from the Nokia X6. On the glass rear panel in the centre there is a vertical dual module of the main camera, a fingerprint scanner beneath it and a logo. The front panel is occupied by a display with a 19: 9 aspect ratio and a cut-out for a talking speaker, front camera and sensors.
specifications Nokia 6.1 Plus
- Processor: Snapdragon 636
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of ROM
- Display: 5.8 inches with a 19: 9 aspect ratio and a FullHD +
- The main camera: a dual module of 16 + 5 Mp, with apertures f / 2.0 and f / 2.2 respectively, support for artificial intelligence
- Front camera: 16 megapixels with aperture f / 2.0, the ability to unlock the face
- Battery: 3060 mAh with support for fast charging
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
The international price of Nokia 6.1 Plus starts at $ 290.