Gravity Sketch has become an important tool for many designers and artists. They can use the immersive 3D space of virtual reality and monitored motion controllers to create detailed 3D models and works of art.
Recently it became known that soon will be released a new version of Gravity Sketch, which will provide users with a fresh set of new tools and functions.
Gravity Sketch version 1.5 offers some updates that have been developed to achieve more attractive design and visualization. New drawing tools, types of geometry and improved export parameters have appeared.
“Gravity Sketch aims to destroy and rethink the current design processes to give creative individuals the opportunity to fully express their ideas in real time,” said Gravity Sketch CEO Seyi Sosanya.
“We placed the interests of users in the centre of our developments. This allowed us to continue to create software that is suitable not only for those who have skills in the technical and digital fields. ”
“Our software is designed in such a way that it suits and creative individuals in all spheres of life, regardless of the level of their creative skills. Also, we aspire to return to the creative process an element of pleasure. Our latest developments are the result of feedback from our community. We are waiting, we will not wait, when we can see what they can create with these tools. ”
New features of version 1.5 include:
- Cone mode – users will be able to draw strokes of any length, and they will always have conical (pointed) ends
- Drawing with normals – when drawing with the help of a non-round brush the stroke will better correspond to the rotation of the controller.
- Editing normals – artists will be able to edit the rotation of strokes along their length, for example, using a square brush.
- The depth of field of observation + Square picture – now users will be able to add to the effect of the depth of the observation field and take pictures of the square shape.
- Export Options – Gravity Sketch now has improved export settings that support .obj, .fbx and .iges formats, which improves compatibility with other design tools.