The manufacturer of mobile lenses Moment has released a multifunctional case for iPhone Xs and iPhone X. In addition to supporting all of the company’s lenses, the accessory has got a battery, Lightning port, wireless charging, and a two-stage shutter button. With all this, the case is certified by Apple, so it contains the abbreviation MFi, which stands for Made For iPhone.
The campaign to raise funds for the project, the company Moment opened more than a year ago at Kickstarter. As a result, instead of the declared 500 thousand dollars it was possible to collect 750 thousand.
- Two-step shutter release button. A short press on the button adjusts the focus. In turn, with the help of a full press, you can take a picture.
- The battery capacity of 3100 mAh is able to power the iPhone Xs or X energy with the help of wireless charging.
- The shutter button works both with the stock camera application on the iPhone, and with the Moment application.
- The shutter release button is located so that you do not accidentally press in your hand or pocket. Thus, users will not have dark photos from their pockets.
- Support for all available Moment lenses. They are some of the best in their class.
The cover is made of special rubber, made of thermoplastic polyurethanes. Such accessories are resistant to fat, abrasions, and also provide reliable protection. Also on the case, there are special anchor points for securing the belt to provide even greater safety for the device.
The cost of a cover with a battery is 99 dollars. You can order them on the official website of Moment. For those who do not need a battery, Moment has several options for the iPhone Xs and X, their cost is from 30 dollars and above. Soon the manufacturer promises to release such cases for the iPhone Xr and iPhone Xs Max
Umer has more than 5 years of experience, including 15-plus years in the IT industry. Umer has advised numerous domestic and multinational companies in the areas of strategy, Seo writing, business writing, and content writing. For the past three years, he’s focused on the SEO and news articles.