If you try to remove the screen lock on Huawei Honor, the following message appears: “It is forbidden by the administrator, encryption policy or the credential storage service.” You are trying to do something with administrator rights, but nothing happens. In this article, I’ll teach you how to disable screen lock on Huawei Honor phones.
How to remove a screen lock on Huawei Honor?
1. Go to Settings> Screen lock and passwords.
2. Select the second option – “Password”.
3. Enter your PIN (if any), and then click on “Graphic Key”.
4. A pop-up message appears indicating that setting the picture to lock the screen will cancel the fingerprint identification. To continue, click on the message.
5. Next, set the pattern for the lock. Use a simple combination.
6. After that, the system will ask you to set the code to restore the settings. Specify “0000” (4 zeros). You can choose any other PIN according to your wish.
7. Now lock the screen by pressing the power key, and then re-activate the screen. You will be asked to unlock it using the figure.
8. It is necessary to draw an incorrect drawing 5 times in succession, after which a message will appear that the phone will be locked for 30 seconds. Click OK.
9. Wait 30 seconds, then at the bottom of the screen, you can enter the emergency code.
10. Enter the PIN that you saved when you set the lock pattern.
11. The screen lock is disabled.
Now when you use your phone, the screen will not be blocked.
remove the screen lock on Honor, by resetting the certificates
This method consists of removing the passwords of your Huawei’s password.
1. Go to “Settings”, then find “Security”.
2. Roll to the bottom until you stumble upon the “Clear credentials”, clear the certificates (Nothing will be deleted).
3. After everything has been cleared in the “Display Lock”, you can remove the password. Select “No” and the screen lock on Honor will be removed.
Remove the lock from the Huawei screen, by resetting the settings
If none of the above methods helps you, then reset the settings. When resetting, applications, photos, videos and other files are not deleted. This method erases the password and internet settings.
So, to remove the screen lock on Honor, do the following:
1. Go to “Settings” scroll down and find “Advanced settings”.
2. Next, at the very bottom click on “Restore and reset”.
3. Now be careful! Select “Reset all settings”. He is the very first.
4. In the next window, read what will be deleted and click “Reset all settings.”
5. You will be asked to enter a password to confirm the reset, after which the process will begin.
Once everything went well, the lock from the honor screen will be removed. If these methods helped you to remove the screen lock on Huawei Honor or if you encounter a problem leave your comment, we will try to help.
3 ways to remove a screen lock on Huawei Honor?