Business owners know the importance of providing top-notch customer service while keeping their operation running smoothly. Why not apply the same kind of attention to the business side of your business? A new point of sale system like the Cloverflex ensures accurate accounting and makes the customer experience more convenient. Here are 10 reasons why merchant account solutions like a point of sale system can help improve your business operations.
- Take Any Form of Payment: If you’re already accepting credit cards at your store, an outdated processing system could be holding you back from taking all the types of payment customers want to use. Updated options like the clover pos system accept multiple forms of payment, including debit cards, swipe credit cards, EMV cards, and contactless methods like Apple Pay.
- Go Mobile: The hardware available with point of sale systems has improved considerably in the past few years. New, smaller units like the Cloverflex allow restaurant servers, car wash attendants, store clerks and other customer service representatives to take orders and run payments anywhere in your business.
- Keep Inventory: In addition to processing payments, updated POS setups can keep inventory for your business. Make sure you have enough of every part or ingredient in stock with inventory tracking.
- Track Employee Time: With a point of sale system, employees can clock in and clock out directly from the POS terminal. You and your employees will know that time cards are accurate and fair, keeping everyone happy. You’ll also be able to easily reference transactions and sales records by the worker, providing insight into their performance.
- Make Payments: POS software often comes with multiple integrations, pairing with accounting systems such as Quickbooks. Many systems allow you to pay bills and manage upcoming payments. Make sure you never fall behind on a bill by running all your transactions out of the same system.
- Improve Customer Experience: Customer satisfaction is paramount to any retail business, and the final checkout is a key part of a positive customer experience. Improve that last interaction with an updated POS system that has user-friendly features such as a larger customer-facing display.
- Grow At Your Own Pace: POS setups come in a wide range of sizes, from handheld units like the Cloverflex to mini stations to full-service, central terminals. Choose the setup that works best for where your business is today, knowing that many models allow for adding units as you grow.
- Reward Customers: Being able to accurately track transactions and inventory means you can create profiles for customers to show their purchasing history. Create a customer rewards program that runs through your point of sale system to motivate customers to come back.
- Get Insights: With all your data stored in one place, you’ll be able to use a new point of sale system to get insights into your business analytics. Pull reports from the system to understand sales trends, so you’ll know how much inventory to stock and how many workers to schedule during busier times.
- Be Prepared: Having a 360-degree view of sales history, employee time reporting and in-store inventory gives business owners a clear picture of how their operation runs day-to-day and year-over-year.
A new point of sale system gives business owners a full view of their operations while improving the customer experience. Look for a system that can adapt to your needs and grow with your business.